Wednesday 22 September 2010

Oslo Day 5

20/9/2010
Today we had a lazy day! We got to sleep in and then Merethe drove us to a local shopping centre in Sandvika. It is a large shopping centre and we spent hours looking around. I got to buy a new Pet Shop toy at Toys R Us and some cool yellow jeans. Mummy bought some candle holders and candles. Then we had some lunch and after that we caught the bus back home. That night we went to daddy's cousin Anne-Kat's house for dinner. She lives in the middle of the city in a big fancy apartment.


Fancy light and ceiling at Anne-Kat's apartment


Anne-Kat is famous in Norway as a comedian. Her brothers, Axel and Anders also came to dinner. We had a really fun night and I got to go to bed very late. Anne-Kat has a kitten and she is so cute. I spent most of the evening playing with her. Mummy and daddy had a lot of fun talking, eating and drinking beer and wine! I like daddy's cousins they are nice. I went to sleep on the lounge and then mummy woke me up to go home in a taxi at 1.30am!


Anne-Kat, Anders, Axel and daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment