Tuesday 14 September 2010

Day 1 + 2

11.9.2010 + 12.9.2010
I was excited about the plane trip. After I packed Polly, Angela drove my mummy, daddy and I to the airport. The first flight took 9 hours to Bangkok. At Bangkok we stayed in the plane for 2 hours and then we went to Dubai which took 6 hours. It was very hot in Dubai. Then we went on another plane to London and this took 7 hours. When we got to London we went to our hotel and put our bags down and then took the London underground train to Hamley's Toy Store. Hamley's is a seven storey toy store, one of the biggest in the world! I had so much fun even though I was very very tired! My mummy and daddy bought me a pink teddy bear and I named her Rose. She is very cute. We had McDonalds for dinner, but I was so tired that I only had one bight of my burger. We then went back to our hotel and I fell asleep at 6pm after having a bath. It was a very long day but I had fun!
Me outside St.Mary's Church in South Ealing

A church near our hotel in South Ealing
Street flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment