Thursday 16 September 2010

Day 5

15-9-2010
ARSENAL WON 6-0!!!!!! Well this is what happened at the end of the day, but I thought this was the most exciting thing to report!

The train station we got on every day



The day started out with another underground train trip, this time to Lords Cricket ground and then to the famous crossing at Abbey Road (this is where the band The Beatles took a photo for their last album cover). Then we saw where my dad went to school when he was 10 until 12 years of age- The American School in London at St.Johns Wood.


My dad and I on the crossing at Abbey Road





We then hopped on another train to Canary Wharf where we had lunch. Next we went to Greenwich Observatory where I stood on the Greenwich Meridian Line. On the way back to our hotel we stopped off at Harrod's Department Store. We didnt buy anything but it was still fun! 


Where my dad went to school


The Greenwich Meridian Line


Having a rest with mummy!

We stayed at our hotel for a small rest and then got back on the underground train to Emirates Stadium to watch Arsenal play Braga. In England they call soccer "football". My mum and dad were so excited, especially my mum as she has wanted to see Arsenal play since she was a kid. I had a lot of fun, it was very noisy but I was getting sleepy near the end and fell asleep on the train home.
 
Arsenal Football Team

Daddy and I outside Emirates Stadium

Mummy in her Arsenal gear- she was so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment