Monday 4 October 2010

Paris Day 2

29/9/2010


Euro Disney!

Today we went to Euro Disney. I woke up very early as I was very excited. It was a nice sunny day.
Disneyland is on the edge of Paris and it took a while by train to get there. Once we were there it was so much fun! First we went on a steam boat ride and then into a haunted house which was not very scary, but had a fun ride! 
The paddle steamer ride
Then we went on a roller coaster which was my favourite ride of the day. It was so much fun! I wanted to go again but the ride broke down so we went off to look for more rides instead. On the way to the next rdie we bumped into Minnie Mouse and Goofy and I had my photo taken with them. We also watched the Disney show which had lots of my favourite Disney characters in it!



Me with Minnie Mouse

The Disney Show
 Next we went on a flying elephant ride, then a tea cup ride, then we visited Alice in Wonderland, and on to the Peter Pan ride (where you fly through their house and Neverland). We also (of course) went on the It's A Small World ride.


Mummy and I on the Dumbo ride

Once that was all done I had two rides on the Pirates Of The Carribean ride. My dad and I then went on Space Mountain which is a really fast indoor roller coaster. I was just tall enough to be able to go on the ride. It was great fun and the ride went upside-down twice.
On the way back from Eurodisney we stopped at my favourite ice cream shop in Paris again and also found some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment